Accu-chek Softclix Lancing device
compatible with Accu Check Active Go Performa Advantage Sensor Aviva Insta Nano
100% compatible lancet device with accucheck active Performa Nano Insta Aviva
The AccuChek Softclix lancing device is small and easy to use, with one-handed priming. Watch this video to learn how to set up the device, and get helpful tips for using it.
With one-handed priming, the Accuchek Softclix lancing device is tiny and easy to use. Learn how to set up the device and get practical advice on how to use it.
- Lancing can be made easier with the AccuChek Softclix lancing device. It has a rotatable cap with 11 fixed depth settings for various skin types. Because of the Clixmotion technology, any uncomfortable side-to-side motion of the lancet is minimised, making this lancing device nearly pain-free to use.
- The Accu-Chek Softclix is a compact, simple-to-use device that eliminates any uncomfortable side-to-side motion of the lancet, making lancing simple and painless.
- The Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device is tiny and straightforward to use. It allows you to prime and lance with with one hand.
- Softclix technology eliminates any uncomfortable side-to-side motion of the lancet, making it nearly pain-free to use.
- Simple to use
- For ease of use, lancing is done quickly.
- Precise specifications for penetration depth
- Lancing is almost painless.
- Clixmotion technology is safe and helps to reduce skin deterioration.
- AccuChek Softclix Lancing Device that is quick and safe for everyday use: The Accu-Chek Softclix lancing gadget is designed to make lancing simple. It has a rotatable cap with 11 fixed depth settings for various skin types.
- Precision-guided technology ensures exact entrance and reduces unpleasant side-to-side movements. Its thin-gauge, bevel-cut lancets aid in precision and easy entrance.
- It features 11 fixed-depth choices and a penetration range of 0.8 to 2.3 mm when used with the rotating cap.
- It has a Silicon coating and measures 0.4 mm in diameter.
- Lancing is almost painless.
- The lancet’s movement is controlled by Clixmotion technology.
- The lancet’s side-to-side motion is reduced, resulting in less skin injury.
- For 11 distinct penetration depth settings for different skin types, rotate the rotatable cap.
- The Accu-Chek Softclix lancets are manufactured with precision for precise entry.
||11 fixed-depth options, set with the rotatable cap
||0.8 to 2.3 mm
Directions For Use:
With one-hand priming and lancing, the AccuChek Softclix lancing device is tiny and easy to use.
- Remove the cap. Push a new lancet into the lancet holder until it clicks in place.
- Re-insert the cap until it clicks.
- Rotate the cap until you achieve the desired penetration depth.
- Hold down the priming button until it clicks.
- Firmly press the lancing device against the fingertip’s side.
- The yellow release button should be pressed.
- Pull off the cover and slide the ejector forward to remove the lancet after measuring your blood glucose.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Read the manual carefully before use
- Take care when handling it and maintain it clean for future use.
Alere G1 100 Glucometer Strips | Hiv Hcv Hbsag Rapid Test Kit | 4th Generation HIV test Kit | Ovulation Test Kit | Accuchek Softclix Lancing device
Follow us on Instagram
compatible with Accuchek glucometers
AccuChek Performa Nano
Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device, Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device Price, Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device instructions, Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device lancets 100, Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device lancets gauge, Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device Compatibility, Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device, ACCU-CHEK, Measurements, Blood Glucose Monitors, Strips, Diabetic Care,
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.