Accuchek Softclix Lancing device compatible with Accu-Check Active Go Performa Advantage Sensor Aviva Meter
Accuchek Softclix Lancing device Compatible With Accu Check Active Go Performa Advantage Sensor Aviva glucometer
Accuchek Softclix Lancing device compatible with Accu Check Active Go Performa Advantage Sensor Aviva Insta Nano
100% compatible lancet device with accucheck active Performa Nano Insta Aviva
The AccuChek Softclix lancing device is small and easy to use, with one-handed priming. Watch this video to learn how to set up the device, and get helpful tips for using it.
With one-handed priming, the Accuchek Softclix lancing device is tiny and easy to use. Learn how to set up the device and get practical advice on how to use it.
- Lancing can be made easier with the AccuChek Softclix lancing device. It has a rotatable cap with 11 fixed depth settings for various skin types. Because of the Clixmotion technology, any uncomfortable side-to-side motion of the lancet is minimised, making this lancing device nearly pain-free to use.
- The Accu-Chek Softclix is a compact, simple-to-use device that eliminates any uncomfortable side-to-side motion of the lancet, making lancing simple and painless.
- The Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device is tiny and straightforward to use. It allows you to prime and lance with with one hand.
- Softclix technology eliminates any uncomfortable side-to-side motion of the lancet, making it nearly pain-free to use.
- Simple to use
- For ease of use, lancing is done quickly.
- Precise specifications for penetration depth
- Lancing is almost painless.
- Clixmotion technology is safe and helps to reduce skin deterioration.
- AccuChek Softclix Lancing Device that is quick and safe for everyday use: The Accu-Chek Softclix lancing gadget is designed to make lancing simple. It has a rotatable cap with 11 fixed depth settings for various skin types.
- Precision-guided technology ensures exact entrance and reduces unpleasant side-to-side movements. Its thin-gauge, bevel-cut lancets aid in precision and easy entrance.
- It features 11 fixed-depth choices and a penetration range of 0.8 to 2.3 mm when used with the rotating cap.
- It has a Silicon coating and measures 0.4 mm in diameter.
- Lancing is almost painless.
- The lancet’s movement is controlled by Clixmotion technology.
- The lancet’s side-to-side motion is reduced, resulting in less skin injury.
- For 11 distinct penetration depth settings for different skin types, rotate the rotatable cap.
- The Accu-Chek Softclix lancets are manufactured with precision for precise entry.
|Penetration Depth||11 fixed-depth options, set with the rotatable cap|
|Penetration Range||0.8 to 2.3 mm|
|Lancing Technology||Clixmotion Technology|
Directions For Use:
With one-hand priming and lancing, the AccuChek Softclix lancing device is tiny and easy to use.
- Remove the cap. Push a new lancet into the lancet holder until it clicks in place.
- Re-insert the cap until it clicks.
- Rotate the cap until you achieve the desired penetration depth.
- Hold down the priming button until it clicks.
- Firmly press the lancing device against the fingertip’s side.
- The yellow release button should be pressed.
- Pull off the cover and slide the ejector forward to remove the lancet after measuring your blood glucose.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Read the manual carefully before use
- Take care when handling it and maintain it clean for future use.
compatible with Accuchek glucometers
AccuChek Performa Nano
Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device, Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device Price, Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device instructions, Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device lancets 100, Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device lancets gauge, Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device Compatibility, Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device, ACCU-CHEK, Measurements, Blood Glucose Monitors, Strips, Diabetic Care,
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 5.00 rating from 2 reviews