PE-6000 Haematology Analyzer
10 in stock
PE-6000 Haematology Analyzer is a 3-part differential of WBC blood cell counter. It is advantaged at digital technology,auto-relocation separatrix, intelligent flush clog, dual measuring technology (withtime and volume) to ensure precise of the test results.
Automated & User-friendly Interface
- Auto sampler.
- 10.4” LCD display with the test items, reference value and three histograms.
- Online alert for the abnormal results.
- Keyboard & mouse operation.
- Windows OS
- Easy to search and edit patient information.
- Storage capacity: 35,000 sample results inclusive of histograms.
- Optional printout formats.
- Real time guideline for easy operation.
Accurate Results & Low Sample Consumption
- Accurate analysis technology with low sample consumption:
- Venous mode: 9.6ul
- Capillary mode: 9.6ul
- Pre-diluted mode: 20ul
Easy Maintenance & Environment-friendly System
- Adjustable sample probe for various cuvettes.
- With liquid sensor to alarm low reagent.
- Cyanide-free Lyse.
- Automated & Systematic diagnosis and maintenance with alerts.
- Liquid tubing and electronic circuit separately for easy maintenance.
- Closed reagent tubing to avoid contamination.
Perfect QC System
- Calibration mode: manual and auto.
- QC mode: L-J, X-B, SD, CV, QC histogram.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.