Mispa I2 Nephelometry Analyzer
Mispa i2 works based on rate based nephelometry & immuno-turbidimetry technology. Rate based nephelometry and immunoturbidimetry are analytical chemistry methods for determining the amount of cloudiness, or turbidity in a solution.
Mispa-i2 is a semi-automated specific protein analyser that offers high precision and quick turnaround results, for all protein assays and supports the clinical management of variety of diseases such as Diabetes, Cardiovascular risk, Inflammation, etc. Mispa i2 has a patented Unique Channel Shifting (UCS) technology for best sensitivity and high linearity which ensures quality results.
Mispa i2 works based on Rate Based Nephelometry & Immuno-turbidimetry technology. Rate Based Nephelometry and Immunoturbidimetry are analytical chemistry methods for determining the amount of cloudiness, or turbidity in a solution
- ALPHA 1 ACID GLYCOPROTEIN ALPHA 1 ANTI TRYPSIN ALPHA 2
- MACROGLOBULIN ApoA1 ApoB ASO
- CERULOPLASMIN C3 C4 CRP CYSTATIN C D-DIMER FERRITIN
- HAPTOGLOBIN HbA1c IgA IgE IgG IgM
- Lambda light chain Kappa light chain Lp(a) MICROALBUMIN PREALBUMIN RF